10 Tips Before You List
Posted by Mike Hall on Friday, March 1, 2019 at 9:54 AM By Mike Hall / March 1, 2019 Comment
How to get your home ready to sell!
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
Go through this quick list before you list your house!
As spring approaches and more sellers are preparing their homes to list, every little detail can give you the edge. If you’re thinking about putting your house on the market, consider these tips, then contact an agent so we can help you sell in this competitive season!
- Improve your landscaping – Get curb appeal working in your favor! Lovely lawn, trimmed and cleaned beds, and freshly planted flowers.
- Clean the outside – Grab a power washer and get the outside walls and gutters cleaned and inviting.
- Make repairs – Don’t give buyers a reason to walk away, so solve potential issues before they even see them.
- Make the front door inviting – Paint the front door a vibrant color and replace faded address numbers to help your entrance stand out.
- Buy a new welcome mat – Welcome buyers in, literally.
- Remove clutter and depersonalize – Make it easier for buyers to envision their lives in your home.
- Organize closets...