Turn Your Louisville Bedroom into a Cozy Space!
Tips for Inexpensive Transformations
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
Your room is just a few sweet details away from being a cozy haven.
So, you bought the perfect home and now you get to tackle the task of transforming it into the comfy and cozy space of your dreams. The experts over at HGTV offer some inexpensive tips for creating that bedroom haven you’ve been wanting. Of course, if you’re still looking for that perfect home, don’t hesitate – contact an agent today about how we can help!
- Use darker colors to create a warm space to relax and sleep.
- Add some lamps or a chandelier with a dimmer for soft, cozy light.
- Pile on the blankets. Layered blankets and throws will keep things soft and inviting.
- Combine wooden accents with fresh flowers or live plants to bring balance and charm into your room.
- Include a tufted headboard, which softens up the whole room.
- Create a reading nook to offer a comfy space you could spend many winter hours snuggled into.
- Use soft neutrals to create a calming vibe in the room.
- Throw on more pillows so you can sink into the softness...