Fall-Fresh Curb Appeal for Louisville
Posted by Mike Hall on Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:43 PM By Mike Hall / September 4, 2021 Comment
Help Your Louisville-Area House Stand Out!
By Mike Hall, Broker/Agent/Owner
Help your curb appeal with some fall updates
Now is a great time to put your house on the market. And … a little fall fresh-up will go a long way toward giving you an extra edge in this intense Louisville market! If you’re ready to sell or shop, talk with an agent today about your options and advantages.
- Rake those leaves! Some natural fall foliage can help your house feel cozy and inviting, but it’s better to keep the yard clear of unsightly brown leaves and spots in the grass.
- Fall flowers for color. Replace the seasonal summer blooms with some hardy, fall-colored flowers that will keep your property looking open-house ready!
- Fancy front door! Whether it’s an attractive autumn-inspired wreath or a fresh new color for your front door, creating a welcoming entrance can make a big difference.
- Exposed exterior. With fewer leaves and plants shielding the exterior of your house, dirt and a year of residue will be more obvious. Use these first few warmer days of fall to power-wash and clean the outside of your house.
- Gutter gut! Nothing is more obvious than a gutter full of leaves. Pull out a ladder and clean them out so that nothing will distract the buyer from the appeal of your home.
- Light it up! Outdoor lighting will give Louisville buyers who come to a showing in the earlier darkness of the evening peace of mind and a warmth toward your house.
- Simplify! Clean, simple touches will improve your appeal, but there’s a fine line between just enough and too much. Keep spooky and overwhelming decorations in the box!
Post a Comment